Thursday, August 14, 2008

WHATEVER!!!!

Most of the time, I'm so beyond amazement on the intricate workings of the human minds, well, except for my mind because it usually does not do what it supposed to do.

Although I must admit I'm also guilty on that regard a lot of times (I do try not to commit the same crime ever again!), I can't help but shake my hand at the incredible assumption people make about me. Well, I'm guess I'm not crowned as the most misinterpreted, misconstrued and all the other possible mis-ses in the world for the nothing. Again, I've trying rocking my brains and going back to all the things I've said or done that could have led to a particular assumption on me. Goodness! All I did was to follow an order from higher-up and now I'll be going on a long vacation?!? As Ellen DeGeneres would say it her show, "What?!?"

Whew!!! This is a very delicious gossip if it wasn't about me! hehehehe Seriously, I don't have an iota of an idea as to what instigated this fantastic assumption. Oh well, I guess, I should take it as a good sign that I'll probably go on A VERY LONG VACATION in the near future!

I'm not angry nor irritated nor agitated, not even itsy, bitsy, teensy, weensy trace of annoyance. Honestly, I'm more of bewildered and in awe of their powers of deduction. Goodness, and I actually believed I'm smart!

No comments: