Wednesday, August 13, 2008

命中注定我愛你


This is probably the most watched idol drama in Taiwan ever, 命中注定我愛你, or Fated to Love You in English.

I almost didn't watched this series because I wasn't so crazy about the lead actor. Why? I was hoping that another actor would play the part (because I am always, and still is, a fan of 明道 and 陳喬恩 tandem) but, I found the teaser interesting so I told myself, give it a couple of episodes then I'll decide it I'd rather go to sleep or stay up late.

The story is actually quite simple. It's about an ordinary girl who went on a cruise with her boyfriend and hoped to take their relationship to the next level. On the other hand, this rich guy took the cruise with a grand plan of a wedding proposal to his ballerina girlfriend. But the hands of fate (aided by a couple of clumsy men and a rather selfish girlfriend) directed these two to meet in the most incredible circumstance. Funny and touching situations followed and the craziest group of supporting characters will make you laugh then cry, well, most of the time at the same time.

Two sundays to go and I'll be saying goodbye to 紀存希 and 陳欣怡 (I'm not exactly panicking because there will be DVDs and what have you! hehehehe). I will surely miss these two characters that made me smile and sigh and sob every Sundays.

Oh, by the way, where in the world did rubber duckie go?

No comments: