Saturday, August 30, 2008

Headaches


After taking into careful consideration the factors that could possibly attibute to my excruciating and extremely inconvenient headaches, I finally realized that I have several options to mark as causes:
1. late nights - blame it to blogging! seriously, i enjoy the chatting, surfing and other stuff you can do that sleep seemed to be a bother.
2. perfume - oh yeah! blame it to smell pollution.
3. caffeine overdose - now that is one factor I would never admit to even if it's true!



*photo courtesy of www.flickr.com

2 comments:

JO said...

well if you can make money from blogging, its ok to have late nights blogging!

my perfume at work are the smelly shoes!!! yucks!

my caffeine is and always will be coke [not the drugs, the drink]!!!

sushigirl said...

speaking of perfume, ano pa bang ibang scene ng victoria's secret aside from pure seduction?