Friday, August 01, 2008

Last Day Alive

If today is my last day alive, what will I do?

Hmm.... since I don't have anything material to speak of, I guess, all I will do is to say "thank you" and "sorry" to everybody who had been a part of my life directly or indirectly, knowingly or unknowingly, happily or unhappily.

If you really think about it, what's there left to do? The more you try to think of all the things that you should do, the more you can't let go. So, I'd rather leave this world with a lightness in my heart and a smile on my face than be burdened with the distribution of material wealth. Come to think of it, that's irrelevant in my case because I don't have anything to distribute, well, except for my treasured collection of Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys books!

2 comments:

JO said...

I just bought the first 6 books of Hardy Boys for Patrick to read... and I plan to buy the first 6 books of Nancy Drew for Patricia naman.

sushigirl said...

oh no, i just realized na kulang pa pala ang nancy drew books ko!!!!