Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kuya's Girl

Aside from being a Papa's girl, I must say I'm also a Kuya's girl, especially to my second older brother. One can say he kindah spoiled me with material stuff and attention, but, more than that, my Kuya is also one of the few people I can be myself without any fear of consequences. I can be funny, bitchy, nice, angry or even stupid with him and I can be very sure that I won't be judged. I miss my Kuya and one of my dearest wish is to be able to visit him and hear him sing (since he's been bragging how good he is now!).

2 comments:

JO said...

Where is he?

I used to be like that too... but then IT happened and this is how it is! hahahaha.... labo ba?

sushigirl said...

actually, we disagreed a lot especially when SHE came along. i guess, it was a case of nobody's gonna be good enough. pero blood is thicker than water so sino pa ba ang magdadamayan, 'di ba?