Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Ending

With all the horror stories going around, I have started to discount the reality of happy endings. I have been hearing a lot of those tragic happenings that the idea of perfect life has become an impossible dream.

Maybe it's the fear talking or maybe it's the ignorance taking over but would it be so incredibly stupid of a person to enter into what have become hellish experiences to a lot of people I know very well. I know that I should not lose the idealistic side of my person, but, hey, it would be only difficult, but extremely difficult to remain positive amidst all the negative aura swirling around me. On the other hand, I should not endeavor to sustain whatever positive energy I might still have because it is the only thing that will help survive.

Hopefully, someday, I can see with my eyes that happy ending can still be a reality and I can feel their smiles not just see them.

No comments: