Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Transformer

A well-meaning co-worker told me about one of my negative trait, I transform when into one of my moods...... I really appreciate her for telling me these because admittedly, my E.Q. quotient is way below the standard.

I don't want to justify my "transformation" by saying nobody's perfect. But, sometimes, I do feel that people can be so incredibly unfair. I guess, that's life. It's easier to critique other people's weaknesses instead of acknowleding your own.

Going back to my "transforming" talent, I really try to control my temper. I think that stress of trying to remain logical has been giving me a lot of headaches lately. Anyway, I am well aware that I should try to do something about this. It's not good to be giving into irrational moods because those will lead to irrational notions that will ultimately result to irrational decisions. At this stage of my life right now, I don't have the luxury anymore of making foolish mistakes. I need to prove to my critics that I am worth more than my special ability. By the way, I can also morph!

No comments: