Thursday, July 24, 2008

Left or Right?

One thing I really don't like (and try so hard to avoid) is to be caught in a situation where I had to choose sides. Well, bad for me, I think I was in one recently.

I honestly understand where both sides are coming from In fact, I really appreciate it but I am also very much aware that beneath their concern, there is something else. I am actually caught in a middle of power struggle and I DON'T LIKE IT. I don't want to be dragged into something that I'm not a part of but is unwillingly trapped into take sides. That really frustrates me. I have nothing but respect for the both of them because they really treat me well. But I don't want to be used as their pawn.

Although I know that there will come a day that I actually have to choose whether to go left or right, but for now, I would like to remain in the neutral ground as long as I can.

No comments: