Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Moment That's Over..... for now

To use the word "relief" to describe my feeling right is an understatement. I have nothing but appreciation for surviving that feeling of helplessness. I'm not saying that I can do everything now... I still can't and I seriously doubt if I ever will. But, for now, I'm enjoying this sense of having overcome something that's wreaking havoc on my peace of mind.

My lesson learned on this incident is to stay awake and be constantly aware on what's happening around me. Hopefully, I can do this with a smile...

1 comment:

sushigirl said...

This might come across as over-acting already but I really do need to get this off my chest. For a while there, I felt like I was actually teetering between the edge of the cliff and a mob rushing towards me. Good thing that everything went right. One thing's for sure though, I will try as hard as I can to NOT EVER GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN!