Thursday, July 31, 2008

Never Gonna Give You Up


Oh my goodness! Rick Astley is coming to town!!!!!

It's like have a last song syndrome with a playlist! Seriously, when I saw an item on the newspaper that Rick Astley is coming over for a one-night show, I started to hear the big voice crooning (complete with the dance steps, of course!) "it would take a strong, strong man to ever let you," "never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you," "together forever and never to pass, together forever with you, and don't you know i would move heaven and earth to be together forever with you."

Oh wow! Those were the days when I didn't have any worries except for having good grades that would make momma proud....

1 comment:

JO said...

Really??? I would love to watch his concert! I soooo love him in the 80s.