Friday, September 19, 2008

Things I Learned in Kindergarten


I was rummaging through my drawer for photographs that I could add to my facebook photo album when I came across this old picture. By old, I mean, it was taken more that 30 years ago (so, did I just reveal my age here? hehehehe). The picture was taken during (I believe) a musical program when I was in kindergarten (not exactly sure if it was kinder 1 or 2).

Kindergarten.... I miss those days of carefree and innocent existence. There was no malice among us kids. As far as I can recall, we were happy with just chasing each other along the school corridors and sharing snacks (although I don't think I can drink milk out of a recycled peanut butter bottle willingly again!)

Goodness, I don't think I have seen any of those people in the photograph after we graduated from elementary school... hmmmm.....

No comments: