Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am thinking.....

Somebody asked me what in the world did i wrote on my facebook wall.... well, it was in chinese... (actually, it was my way of staying anonymous! hehehehe)....

here's the english translation:

I can never understand people
They never forget even your smallest mistakes,
yet, they completely forgot whatever good you did to them.


At the risk of sounding like a broken record, yes, I'm still hurting. Although, I promise, I'm trying to move on and look at the betrayal as a learning experience (which it is, by the way), but, I still remember disappointment of having your trust thrown back at your face. I know! I know! I should have known better but, I guess, I can't help but try to focus on the good things. YES, I KNOW HOW WRONG THAT WAS! But, then again, these so-called people actually remembered me for being a transformer instead of a attempting to be a friend. Oh well, I guess, life has to go on.....

No comments: