Sunday, September 14, 2008

Maturity


Sometimes I really do wonder if maturity does come with age.... I mean, look at me, instead of making plans for my retirement (hehehehe) and do more constructive and relevant things, I still go gaga over idol dramas, care bears and inanities. To top it all, I still can't control my temper which, of course, lead to numerous misunderstanding and conflicts. Not that I don't think about the future, I do have something brewing, it's just that future is so far away. A lot of things happen under a minute, what more, days, week, months or even years from now. I'd rather live as if it's the last day of my life and enjoy every second of it. So, is it a more sensible thing to say that immaturity comes with age?



*photo courtesy of http://www.plush-toy.co.uk/acatalog/1care-bears-3-pack.jpg

No comments: