Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Changing.....

A light bulb in my head sparked today... I had a realization that I am changing.... Is it for the worse or for the better, I honestly have no idea yet.

After being exposed to the "real" world (as others would put it), I have grown a rather thick skin which is actually helpful in fighting off negative vibes although there are times it wears off it's effectivity.... hehehehehe

Going back to my mutation (hehehe), I have learned how to turn my game face on and off at will. People may look at me and say I'm a big (ouch! hehehe) fake. Well, if that's how they perceive my person, it's really no big deal. I can never please them all anyway. Besides, no matter how hard I tried, I can never think like those perfect people nor I can do things like those perfect people because I'm not those perfect people. I guess, I have also grown tired of trying to be liked and ended up being somebody else who I'm definitely not. This time, they would have to learn to accept me for who and what I am and not who they want me to be.

Admittedly, it will still take time for me to get used to this new me, I am starting to enjoy this freedom.

No comments: