Friday, September 05, 2008

Musings of a Scaredy Cat


I'm now celebrating my 39th birthday.... oh yeah, 1 more year to go and i'll be stepping into a new decade....

No, I'm not scared of getting old although I sometimes get a jolt whenever I picture myself being all alone..... Anyway, getting on biologically is among the least of my worries nowadays... I'm more concerned of what's changing right now...

I'm facing a crossroad, in terms of career choices. Should I stay at where I'm more comfortable or should I go forward and challenge myself (with corresponding higher financial gain, of course)?

It's a weird feeling because, I think I'm beginning to accept that I'll be taking the leap. Every action I take now is always laced with the notion that it's gonna be my last. But, I'm still REALLY scared.

Going back to my opening line, I'm already 39 and I'm not getting any younger.....

1 comment:

JO said...

Go for it Susan! You can do it!