Monday, August 15, 2005

sigh

i didn't see it coming
that's why it hurts more
guess i was too trusting
you stabbed me to the core

i believed i found a friend
but it was a mistake all along
i was merely a mean for your end
it's too late to realize i was wrong

i've been banging my head on the wall
you took me for a ride
then you left me holding the ball
with all the jeers, insults and chides

i'm not expecting an apology
i can only sigh now when i think of you
i doubt if forgiveness will come easy
although everybody will definitely pay his due

2 comments:

JO said...

hi suze... i didn't see it coming too... since i am miles away from all of it...

I can't believe that one innocent, simple question could turn it into this big circus of "kampihan" like we were back in high school.

sushigirl said...

obviously, maturity doesn't come with age as what we were taught to believe....... sigh.....