Sunday, August 21, 2005

muddled thoughts#08

I now find myself standing again in yet another crossroad. Should I turn left or right? Should I dare go forward or backward? Should I just stay put? For a person whose deepest fear is change, deciding which direction to take is giving me migraine, sleepless nights, and dyspepsia!!!!!

I am now at the point in my life where I want to take charge. No more charging to experience nor mere acceptance of what life hands over to me. I want to become the best person I can possibly and want to be.

But, still, I am hindered with a lot of obstacles that I can't seem to avoid. Should I just throw caution to the wind? Should I just turn a blind eye? Should I just concentrate on myself?

I have until Thursday to make my decision. This is not going to be easy. Hopefully, I can make the right decision and will be able to face the consequences that go with it.

2 comments:

JO said...

hi suze. how did it go? what's the final verdict?

sushigirl said...

jo - hay.... abangan ang susunod na kabanata... story of my life? hehehehehehehe

destiny483hillary - thank you very much.... ;)