Sunday, August 28, 2005

muddled thoughts#10

Beyond my facade of stoicism, cynicism and skepticism (and all the possible isms! Hehehehe), I am actually a hopeless and incurable romantic. I absolutely crazy about happy endings and fervently wish for all those people who have found their better halves to live happily ever after.

But, as the saying goes, some good things never last…..

One thing I really try to avoid hearing is the news of breaking up and separating. I have no idea how to react or what words of comfort should I say. Is there an appropriate advice to this? How could I possibly relate to them? Can I fit in to their shoes? I really hate this feeling of helplessness! More than that, I can’t stand the feeling of cluelessness!

Another one bites the dust! Another couple just announced their separation and I just couldn’t find the right words to say. For the life of me, I just couldn’t figure out why. The last time I was with them, they were all sweetness and I’m not exaggerating. So, it’s just doesn’t connect. Maybe, it’s a recent thing. Or maybe, it’s a slowly brewing thing that just blew up. Whatever the reason is, I just hope that they do know what they’re doing.

4 comments:

JO said...

WHO? somebody I know?

sushigirl said...

no, you don't know them. sad nga kasi final na ang separation.

sushigirl said...

what can i say? division of assets na! hay......

sushigirl said...

after a failed relationship, is moving on a good thing or a bad thing?