Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Updates on My To-Do List for 2005

The first half of the 2005 is almost over, let's see how did I do so far....

1. finish reading A Tale of Two Cities (after, would you believe, 14 years?!? I never went past the line "....these are the best of times, these are the worst of times..."
~ How can I possibly finish this book when I can't find my copy? I really hope one of these days (in the very near future!) I can actually look for it, find it, read it and finish it.

2. dye my hair (scary thought! hehehehehe)
~ I did try the henna treatment and that's the most adventurous thing I can afford to be when it comes to my hair. Like I keep on saying, I'm really scared of change and as trivial as it may sound, I'm actually afraid. Guess, I'll just have to give up on the blue streak thingy.

3. watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy (so I can join the rest of the world? hehehehe)
~Oh boy! Another must-do that I haven't started doing anything at all. My brother even got me the book to kindah whet my interest but, unfortunately, to no avail. I just couldn't muster the enthusiasm to join Frodo's perilous journey.

4. remember to always keep my mouth shut (HARDY-HAR-HAR!)
~ Oh Lord!(oops! My bad! It just kindah got out, ok?) This is hard, keeping my mouth shut, especially when I'm with my friends. But, I AM TRYING....

5. go to a spa (can I go now? please...... )
~ Top on my wish list!!!!!

6. post more of my muddled and not-so-muddled thoughts (Oh no! I'm not that super-duper-uber stressed out! hahahaha)
~ This I would be more than willing to do. There are times though I run out of words, or, worse, my thoughts run out on me! hahahahahaha

7. write the ending of my fanfic (so I can live peacefully ever after! hahahaha)
~ Oh Yeah! I added two chapters!!!!! Now, if only I can get to the ending.... hmmm.....

8. always be thankful and be aware of my blessings (unfortunately, most of them I don't deserve...... )
~ I'll never get tired of saying "Thank You"! Wait, I haven't finished my list....

9. stop focusing on negative thoughts (so I can do my visualization exercises effectively? hmmmmm..... )
~ Negative thoughts and me.... hmmmm.... we kindah go well together.... he he he

10. clean my room (UGH!)
~ What's the difference between my room then and now? Is there? HA HA HA HA

11. let go (Life is Short)
~ Amen to that!

12. Time to try the South Bitch, I mean Beach, diet (HAHAHAHAHA)
~ South Beath What?!? HA HA HA

2 comments:

JO said...

I should include your

#4 - or should I say "stop shouting" around the house???

#5 - sabay tayo pag umuwi ako... naks... kailan kaya ito mangyayari?

#10 - clean my home (ayaw kasi akong bilhan ni mike ng bahay, kasi di daw ako marunong maglinis! ouch!)

#11 - let go??? hmmmm... can't forget what S did to me pa din! bakit kaya I am so affected by this??? baka i need to go to therapy na??? OMG!

to my to-do list!

And I'll cheer you on to do # 1 (kahit di ko alam ang librong ito), #2 (kahit never ko rin ginawa at walang balak), #3 (kahit di ko pa din natatapos), #6 (so I have more stuff to read. Go Suze!), #7, 8 and 9!

sushigirl said...

deal na yan ha? sabay tayong mag-spa pag umuwi ka rito.... ;)

oh yeah! i guess, kahit na super hirap gawin, we need to learn how to let go para we can move on na... hehehehe