Monday, May 09, 2005

muddled thoughts #04

how can you find the answer
when you don't know the question?

how can you catch a glimpse of the sun
when you intentionally close your eyes?

how can you let go of the pain
when you continually stab the wound?

how can you think of a better tomorrow
when you can't even live your yesterday?

desperation is never part of my plan
i was all for the grandeur that dreams bought
but reality sets in when the sun rises

how can i live my dreams
when everything is just make believe?

how can i breathe easily
when tears never cease to choke me?

how can I see the light to guide my way
when misery has shrouded my path?

how can i even believe
when fate has taken everything from me?

frustration is the only emotion that my heart recognizes
maybe one day when the rain has stopped
maybe.....

No comments: