Sunday, March 20, 2005

muffled thoughts #02

I am scared of change. Ever since I can remember, change is the one thing I avoid at all cost. I am very much aware though that the only thing permanent in this life is change. Still, I can't find the strength to face that reality.

I shiver at the thought. I tremble at the notion. I quiver at the idea. I teeter at the fear.

Now, I am standing at, yet, another crossroad in my life, I don't know what to do. I don't know if I can accept what the future will bring.

Yes, I admit I am a coward. I know I am a coward. Trust me, I am a coward.

1 comment:

JO said...

Most of us are afraid of the road up ahead... I get scared all the time too... I guess its just part of growing old??? hehehehehe

Try this one... create your own 43 things -- http://www.43things.com/people/view/PD_ARD