Thursday, December 23, 2004

thank you #01

2004 for me is a year of discoveries... with a lot of "who could've imagined that" and "how could've they done that".... Although most of the wounds caused by lies and deceits are still fresh, I will be forever grateful that I was given the chance to recognize a lot of truths along the way.

One of these joyful discoveries is the knowledge that I DO HAVE friends! People reading (ano ulet yun? hahahahaha) this will probably go, "what are you talking about?" Funny, but I've always been asked time and again how did I become friends with A? B? C? No offense meant to anyone because I honestly don't have an idea, too. I'm not sociable. I'm not comfortable mingling with people, especially those I don't know. I'd rather stay in the darkest and farthest corner of the room while looking contentedly at everyone. Still there are people who took the risk (hehehehe) of knowing me and hopefully I didn't, don't, and won't disappoint (too much!)....

Oyen ~ You are my first friend in high school and it really warms my heart to know that no amount of time and space apart can loosen the ties of friendship that have bound us together through the years.

Jo ~ I'm really glad we're given the chance to renew our friendship. Thank you very much for introducing me to the wonderful of blogging and sharing your computer tips (naks naman! techie na ako! hahahaha). Mag-bakasyon na kasi rito para mabuo na ang tatlong itlog! HAHAHAHAHAHA

*****to be continued

2 comments:

JO said...

The pleasure is all mine... I'm really glad we got this chance to get reacquainted.

sushigirl said...

oo nga, better late than never, 'di ba? :-)