Friday, December 31, 2004

my to-do list for 2005

~ finish reading A Tale of Two Cities (after, would you believe, 14 years?!? I never went past the line "....these are the best of times, these are the worst of times..."

~ dye my hair (scary thought! hehehehehe)

~ watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy (so I can join the rest of the world? hehehehe)

~ remember to always keep my mouth shut (HARDY-HAR-HAR!)

~ go to a spa (can I go now? please...... )

~ post more of my muddled and not-so-muddled thoughts (Oh no! I'm not that super-duper-uber stressed out! hahahaha)

~ write the ending of my fanfic (so I can live peacefully ever after! hahahaha)

~ always be thankful and be aware of my blessings (unfortunately, most of them I don't deserve...... )

~ stop focusing on negative thoughts (so I can do my visualization exercises effectively? hmmmmm..... )

~ clean my room (UGH!)

~ let go (Life is Short)

~ Time to try the South Bitch, I mean Beach, diet (HAHAHAHAHA)

1 comment:

sushigirl said...

i have this awful feeling that i'm going to write the same thing for 2006 my to-do list! hahahahahaha