Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Said, You Said, They Said

I used to be so affected with other people's perception towards me. I even had a dream before that my face has pore openings bigger that rose flowers and according to a friend who's into dream stuff, it meant that I am so concerned with how other people think.

I'm not sure if I had just learned to accept it, or somehow I reached a stable maturity level or the bitch in me just plain got tired and wanted to hit back. hehehehehe

Don't get me wrong, I am still affected especially when I honestly believed that I'm the wronged party. At the same time, I have mastered the art of smirking.... hehehehehe I'm not really sure how others see my smirk, but for me, I felt a whole lot better (especially with myself), whenever I turned on my smirk mode. I don't give so much weight anymore with what you said or they said, as long as I know what I said.

No comments: