Sunday, January 09, 2005

want

Angels used to play with me
every night in my dreams.
We would sing in perfect harmony
like water flowing through the stream.

It was as if they were protecting
me against all that was bad.
Then I grew up and stop believing
to everything I had.

The sun was shining out in the window
for 26 years or more as it seemed
but I wanted snow.
It was never to be as deemed.

The moon is full again tonight.
The stars are twinkling their light.
More than possibly, the time is right
for me to wish with all my might.

I want my life back.
I want to sing of love.
I want what I seemed to lack.
Please open again the heavens above.

1 comment:

sushigirl said...

Goodness! Time sure flies when you're NOT having fun! I wrote this when I was a naive 26 and now I'm still a naive.....uhm..... never mind! HAHAHAHAHAHA