Friday, January 14, 2005

paranoia

I ask myself over and over
why do people think of me this way.
Am I such a bad person
that they misconstrue everything I say?

I never profess I'm an angel
but don't paint yourselves as saints.
All of us have our weaknesses
so don't use God's name in vain.

Maybe I come on too strong
but I sincerely meant when I say it's over.
Why can't we just leave the past
and make a fresh start together?

But, if you can't let go,
well, that's your problem, not mine.
As a friend, I have an advise for you,
there are better ways to spend your time.

I know it's not easy to start anew.
It's kindah awkward even for me.
But, we're not kids anymore.
Why don't we prove our maturity?

"Hello" seems to be a good start
to rebuild what was there.
Let's treasure this second chance
and show how much we truly care.

2 comments:

JO said...

Nice one Suze! So does that mean you are talking/chatting w/ S na?

I have let it go, but can't bring myself to talk to S. At least I've gain a lot of renewed friendship, so letting go of S means nothing to me. Sorry na lang siya. Basta ako happy to be your friend!

sushigirl said...

same here, jo ;)