Monday, March 23, 2020

Quarantined Thoughts #002

Most of my life, I kept hearing people say, "Life is Unfair."  It kept me thinking all my life how it could be unfair.  We were thought in school that men are created equal so how could it be unfair.  God loves all of us, so, again, how could it be unfair.

But, yeah, if you really think about it and lived it, life is indeed unfair.  There are those people who have more than others even though the latter worked most of their lives and the former did nothing except enjoy what was handed to them.  

Bitter me much?  Maybe.... life kindah sucks when you have to be perpetually adjusting to other people's mood and nobody gives a damn about your feelings.  Am I being too full of myself? Maybe.... 

There are a lot of times I have no idea anymore what to do or how to react.  I am always teethering between damn if you or damn if you don't.  If I was too kind, I got used.  If I acted the opposite, they say I abused.  Dang, what am I supposed to do?  What am I supposed to do?  



No comments: