Thursday, May 28, 2009

Whoa!!!!

Oh boy! Oh boy! And I actually believe that I have the authority on being paranoid!!!! Goodness!!!! I must say, I'm a bit shocked!!! There's a person more paranoid than I am!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!

Just because she saw me talking with her immediate superior, she thought we were, how would you put, gossiping on her absence from work the other day. DUH!?!? I didn't even bother to ask why she wasn't around that day and, now, she really believed I'm interested?!? AGAIN, DUH?!?

Funny really how people think so much of only themselves!!!!!

But from what I know of her, she's not that bad of a person. Maybe she has been hearing things.... and, come to think of it, I really don't care because when she believed those lies, what's the point of maintaining a friendship. Pointless, useless, meaningless....

No comments: