Tuesday, December 30, 2008

through the years....

She was one of my first friend in the new school that I transferred to. I'm not sure anymore how we "clicked" but it did. Although I was reassigned to another section and met a few good friends, we managed to sustain the friendship (it would've a lot of work on her part though because I tend to get lost in space...hehehehe)

We really haven't able to maintain a regular for of communication but, whenever we have the chance to get together, it was like we're high school freshmen all over again. And I realized one thing (it was kindah an enlightenment thing for me, so please humor me on this...), she was of the two persons in the entire world whom I can speak freely. I mean, freely, as in no care for any possible case of libel and slander, much more of the shame and scandal stuff! hehehehehehe

It was really a good way to end the year (for me) by re-connecting with an old friend who will always be one of my best friend.

2 comments:

JO said...

With the internet technology, it is easy to re-connect with some good old friends.

Happy New Year Susan!

sushigirl said...

busy-busyhan kasi ako at talagang busy sya.... hehehehe