Saturday, January 14, 2006

My To-Do List for 2006

~ finish reading A Tale of Two Cities (after, would you believe, 15 years I never went past the line "....these are the best of times, these are the worst of times..."?!? Will I ever?!?)

~ dye my hair (if I could only overcome my fear of change and other things! hehehehe)

~ watch and read the Lord of the Rings trilogy (so I could actually understand what the big fuss is all about!)

~ remember to always keep my mouth shut (WHATEVER! hehehehe)

~ go to a spa (can I go everyday? please...... )

~ post more of my muddled and not-so-muddled thoughts (the question there should be is, can i stay awake and conscious past 5pm? hahahaha)

~ write the ending of my fanfic (i really wonder if that's possible at all! hahahaha)

~ always be thankful and be aware of my blessings (unfortunately, most of them I don't deserve......AMEN to that!)

~ stop focusing on negative thoughts (believe it or not, i actually believe i'm getting there! ;))

~ clean my room (there are times that we must accept what will never be! hahahaha)

~ let go and move on(unfortunately, both parties should agree...)

2 comments:

JO said...

yes, i totally agree with "post more of my muddled and not-so-muddled thoughts"

sushigirl said...

aray ko!!!! hahahahahaha