Saturday, January 21, 2006

muffled thoughts #15

When I was a lot younger (hehehe), adults would often tell me, "wait until you get to the real world."

Okay, I guess I’m here now…. So, this is the real world. Come to think of it, there’s not much difference between this real world and my world. Well, except for the fact the people in my world act mainly on their impulses and, in this real world, every action has an ulterior motive.

It’s been ages (I have stopped counting when I reached my 5th year! Hahahaha) since I joined the real world but I still haven’t adapted to it’s dog-eat-dog environment. I guess, I’m too much of a dreamer. I’m still a believer of happy endings (oh yes, at my age! Hahahaha) so I couldn’t find the guts to intentionally inflict harm, emotionally or physically, on other people.

Hopefully, the day will come when people would just stop thinking only of themselves and start loving others as they love themselves. Oh yeah, I forgot! I live in the real world….

No comments: