Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Sometimes....

There's this old song, I believe it was from the original soundtrack of the movie, Fame, that goes like this, "Sometimes, I wonder where I've been, Who I am and Where do I fit in..."  So, true!!!  I do sometimes feel like I don't fit in. In as much as I've tried, at the extent of altering some parts of myself, I still don't.  It's as simple as that, I DON'T.  I've been banging my head on the wall, thinking did i do something or is it just me?  What hurts the most, I guess, is that hearing those words from that one person who I thought could be a potential friend.  Black spider = bad person... not so funny "half-meant" (which you often say yourself, m'dear!) joke... SO YOU REALLY SEE ME AS A BAD PERSON...  ok... if that's how it goes... there it will go.... I'm not saying that I will turn BAD.... All I'm saying is that, ENOUGH ALREADY.... No more fitting in... it it's meant to be that way, then that will be the way I will go.... 


No comments: